Social Icons

Hello? Remember Me....

So yes I know it has been a while, in fact way too long...... but with that being said I have so much to talk about and so many adventures from the summer to catch everyone up on so I promise to do so in the next few weeks.

Here are a few sneak peeks of what I have been up to.

I gained a sister-in-law this summer with the marriage of my brother Kyle.  To say that I love her isn't enough, she is absolutely amazing!  With weddings come all kinds of fun things and believe me we did them all.  I will definitely post more later, but here is a sneak peek.

A wedding in Mexico called for a Mexican themed bridal shower.  We did this as a co-ed shower so Kyle could be involved and it turned out great.  A post on this shower will come later.


Since everyone was traveling to Mexico for the wedding, Allison didn't want to have a large and crazy bachelorette party so we opted for Hat day at the Races which turned out to be a great day of horse racing and wine drinking....two of my faves!

First beer with my stepson upon our arrival to Mexico.  We had to put on our party hats.  I found mine at Buckle and Zachary found his at Spencers.

Photo booths never disappoint and especially when you can get a photo with your mom, aunt and cousin.

At the end of June, I was in NOLA for Junior Olympics where my team just happened to take Gold, how exciting is that!!!  More info to come on this but here is a photo of these little champs.
Love these girls to pieces! 

A week ago we said farewell to summer with a concert at Levi Stadium.  We went to Luke Bryan's "Kick Up the Dust" tour.
A photo of all of the girls.

I promise to post more later, but at least this is a little sneak peek of all of the amazing-ness of the summer of 2015.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!