Social Icons

Happy Birthday USMC! And CMA Awards Recap

Today the United States Marine Corps is 236 years old, Happy Birthday to them.  There are so many men and women from all branches that risk their lives everyday to make ours here at home safe and for that I am eternally grateful.  I, myself, am a US Army veteran so I especially have a place in my heart for those still serving.

Who watched the CMA's last night?  I sure did.  I am a huge fan of country music and this awards show sure had it all. I was excited to see The Band Perry walk away with the handful of awards that they received, they have worked hard this year and they sure do deserve it. This little iconic family knows how to tug at the heart strings and let's be honest I know we all have had the song "If I Die Young" stuck in your head at least once or ten times...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!