Social Icons

This Act Known As Blogging.....

"Blogging - Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives. Possibly the most annoying thing about bloggers is the sense of self-importance they get after even the most modest of publicity. Sometimes it takes as little as a referral on a more popular blogger's website to set the lesser blogger's ego into orbit."  Urban dictionary always has such a great way of putting things. Well,  I have decided to join this tormentuous tasl known as "blogging" in the hopes to fill that void lingering inside of me since the graduation of college because let's be honest the most important thing I have written about my life and thoughts since then is well.... a facebook update.

This will be a chronicle of my adventures, experiences and all that falls in between.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!